The endpoint landscape is constantly changing. IT infrastructure and security specialists fight to gain access to actual information about operating systems, software versions, application use and compliance operations on all PCs, servers, ATMs or sales locations throughout the entire company. Without effective discovery, implementation and enforcement, the likelihood of a successful endpoint attack grows exponentially. If you cannot see it, you cannot fix it.
HCL BigFix helps the company to find, fix and secure all endpoints both internally and outside the company’s network. With real-time overview and full control of all devices, the company is able to obtain audit reporting, protect itself against threats and reduce operating costs.
The solution: HCL BigFix
HCL BigFix consists of Desktop Management and something that is unique to this solution, it covers all platforms, regardless of whether they are mobile devices, PCs, Macs, point of sale – that’s right – everything.
- Compliance – ongoing enforcement of policies and reporting.
- Lifecycle – Software patching, distribution and OS deployment.
- Inventory – hardware and software licence management in relation to contracts.
- Patch – patching of Microsoft and third-party software.
- Server Automation – automation of updates in complex server environments.
HCL BigFix has the following modules:
- Endpoint Lifecycle
- Endpoint Compliance
- Endpoint Patch
- Endpoint Inventory